Commercial Roofing for metal roof repair in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.