Commercial Roofing for metal roof repair in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.