Residential Roofer for metal roofers near me in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofers near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.