Residential Roofing for metal roofing companies in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.