Commercial Roofing for metal roofing companies in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.