Commercial Roofing for metal roofing companies in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.