Local Roofers for metal roofing companies in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.