Local Roofers for metal roofing companies in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.