Residential Roofer for metal roofing companies in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine the roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.