Local Roofers for metal roofing companies in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.