Local Roofers for metal roofing contractors in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.