Residential Roofing for metal roofing contractors in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.