Local Roofer for metal roofing contractors in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.