Commercial Roofing for metal roofing contractors in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.