Commercial Roofing for metal roofing contractors in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.