Local Roofers for metal roofing contractors in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.