Commercial Roofing for metal roofing contractors in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.