Commercial Roofing for metal roofing contractors in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.