Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYhxo0oT' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for metal roofing in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.