Commercial Roofing for metal roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.