Local Roofer for metal roofing in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.