Commercial Roofing for metal roofing install in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at the roof in person before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing install in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.