Local Roofers for metal roofing install in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing install in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.