Local Roofers for metal roofing install in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing install in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.