Commercial Roofing for metal roofing install in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing install in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.