Commercial Roofing for metal roofing install in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing install in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.