Local Roofers for metal roofing installation in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.