Residential Roofer for metal roofing installation in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.