Commercial Roofing for metal roofing installation in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check the roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.