Local Roofers for metal roofing price in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing price in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.