Local Roofers for metal roofing price in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing price in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.