Commercial Roofing for metal roofing prices in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.