Commercial Roofing for metal roofing prices in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.