Commercial Roofer for metal roofing prices in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at the roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.