Commercial Roofing for metal roofing prices in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.