Commercial Roofing for metal roofing prices in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.