Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repair in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.