Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repair in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.