Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repair in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.