Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repair in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.