Local Roofer for metal roofing repair in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.