Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repair in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.