Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repair in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.