Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repair in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your roof in person before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.