Local Roofers for metal roofing repairs in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.