Residential Roofer for metal roofing repairs in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.