Local Roofers for metal roofing repairs in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.