Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYzUljLu' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repairs in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.