Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repairs in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.