Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.